umm, one word: amazing… so quick and easy and delicious – use whole ingredients for better taste!
- 1 packet of plain udon noodles, chicken broth & chicken adobo seasoning
- 1 bunch baby bok choy or spinach
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (I used sesame chili oil!)
- Boil noodles in about 2 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Drain water and add chicken broth – bring to a boil
- Add Chicken Adobo seasoning (eye ball it). Mix Well.
- Once noodles become pungent, add the green vegetables and simmer until noodles are cooked and the veggies have wilted.
- Drain and return to the pan. Stir through oyster sauce and oil (less is more) and serve hot.